I won’t suggest The Sodshow has not had it’s time centre stage. But for all its successes if I may call them that, it is still run, managed and paid for in my spare time and at my own expense.
Some ways to help may require a small leprechaun, but for the greater part you listening and your hugs are the only currency here. Take a read below, see what you think and thank you. Thank you so very much.
- subscribe in iTunes or any good podcast store
- Like or Follow The Sodshow on facebook or twitter
- in iTunes and Stitcher leave a rate or review
- A blog post, article or just drop me a line and say hi.
- Buy – The Official Sodshow T-shirt. We don’t get any money from this. But you’ll look great.
- Bake me a cake. Guinness may also fall into this category.
- Official coffee partners to The Sodshow since 2013 are Two Spots Coffee. Zero money exchanges, just the beans.
- One episode, one month, one week, a series of shows, or something else I may have missed.
- some random suggested sponsorship opportunities for 2017
Thought of something that I haven’t ? Swing on by. I do great coffee.
And thank you,
A sponsor for heading to Chelsea would be grand so it would. I'll throw in a free hug 😋. https://t.co/6unwt09ioL
— The SodShow (@sodshow) April 26, 2017
Contact The Sodshow via Peter Donegan:
- email: info[at]doneganlandscaping[dot]com
- website: DoneganLandscaping.com
- twitter: @DoneganGardens
- phone: +353(87)6594688
Post some nice things to this address:
c/o Peter Donegan
The SodShow Online: