There are a few ways in which you can show a little Sodshow love.
Some require a small leprechaun, but for the greater part you listening and your hugs are the only currency that counts here. Either or, take a read below and see what you think. And thank you. Thank you so very much.
Subscribe, Like or Follow:
– subscribe in iTunes or a good podcast store. Like or Follow The Sodshow on facebook or twitter.
Like, ReTweet, Share or Comment:
– tell someone else, let The Sodshow guest know – they’ll appreciate that. And more, it lets me know that I’m doing alright by you and that you liked what you heard.
– in iTunes and Stitcher (for eg) one can leave a rate or review which apparently does something for The Sodshow’s rankings. More importantly, it lets others know and me, that we’re on the right road.
Become A Little, A Legend, Or A Total Legend:
you can now support the sodshow. < Andy Kaufman voice > thank you very much. X https://t.co/iUY1aKViR8
— The SodShow (@sodshow) February 21, 2017
Patreon allows you to throw in a few bob to The Sodshow’s coffers at pretty much whatever amount you want. I’ve taken that at 3 levels – of 1, 3 and 5 dollars and left it at that.
The Official Sodshow T-Shirt:
One episode, one month, one week, a series of shows, the intro jingle or something else I may have missed – it is all up for sponsorship and it is your continued support that keeps The Sodshow very much alive.
- suggested sponsorship opportunities for 2017
Though it helps, it’s not always about the dollars. Official coffee partners to The Sodshow since late 2013 has been Two Spots Coffee. Zero money exchanges – just the beans.
Hugs, cake and ice cream are all considered legal tender.
Seriously, cake is actually considered legal tender. In real life.
Thought of something that I haven’t ?
Swing on by. I do great coffee.
And thank you,
Contact The Sodshow via Peter Donegan:
- email: info[at]doneganlandscaping[dot]com
- website: DoneganLandscaping.com
- twitter: @DoneganGardens
- phone: +353(87)6594688
Post some nice things to this address:
c/o Peter Donegan
The SodShow Online: