If you are a listener to The Sodshow and wish to help out, the following are your options.
- A rate / review and subscribe to The Sodshow in iTunes, or other podcast provider – taking the time to do that is far harder than it seems.
A Stage Further:
- as much as I do make this garden podcast at my own cost, I’m really very grateful to those who take the time to those who come on as guests.
– if you enjoyed an episode – let them know on twitter or facebook. It really does make all the difference.
The Sodshow has no donate / patreon type supporter page and does not accept donations from listeners.
Far better instead and though I do not make any money on them, The Sodshow T-shirt. It’ll cost you about 30 dollars approx all in and you’ll look super. Let me know if you do. I’ll be delighted.
Official coffee partners to The Sodshow since 2012 are Two Spots Coffee. Zero money exchanges, just the beans – kind of like a barter option. Reckon you might be up for that ? Drop me a line.
Or just post some nice things. Cake and guinness are considered legal tender.
If you really really insist on giving money, Temple Street Childrens Hospital are very close to my heart. A story for another day,over a Guinness – you can donate a few quid to the annual half marathon I do for them. Donate: Peters Half Marathon for Temple Street
Whilst I do take great pride in what The Sodshow has become, I’m just not good at asking for money, in this case; for something that is not what I do for a living. I’m told I need a Jerry Maguire to help me out.
That aside, and to be honest, it could do with a few bob and the little costs are starting to add up, a little. Equipment, microphones and travel/ accomodation to the flower shows are very much a part of The Sodshow – if you fancy inviting me to yours to record, MC or talk on stage, costs covered and / or paid to interview live on stage are really very much appreciated.
Of course you could always ask that I do a garden talk at your event
- further info: Peter Donegan, Garden Talks
The Sodshow garden podcast is very available for sponsorship – if you are the right partner or know one who might just be, please do get in touch.
- One episode, one month, one week, a series of shows
- Book The Sodshow Live Show or, Peter
- Fund Peter to get to a garden show, or just the hotel or the private jet ?
- Thought of something that I haven’t,
- Drop me a line
More than you realise, thank you so very much.
Post some nice things to this address:
c/o Peter Donegan
The SodShow Online:
Contact The Sodshow via Peter Donegan:
- email: info[at]doneganlandscaping[dot]com
- phone: +353(87)6594688