On This Episode of the Garden Podcast:
Anna Skibniewski-Ball is the Show Manager at RHS Flower Show Cardiff. On todays episode Anna talks not just this but a career in acting how she worked her way her up within The RHS to that place and to Cardiff, Wales where she is originally from.
We also talk about the show itself, what there and happening and just why this beautiful gem of a family event is one that you should go visit. All the hints and things you need to know, those behind the scenes and those who will make this a much recommended visit and worthwhile visit.
The Sodshow is available weekly in Spotify, all good podcast stores and www.sodshow.com
Before I go any further, if you have a mo, a rate / review in iTunes would be just fan-tastic. Much thanks for listening Xx
Of note for 2018:
- Over 60 specialist nurseries from around the country exhibiting.
- 56 tradstands exhibitors.
- 48 food and drink stall holder in the farmer’s market area.
- 3 Show gardens and 3 Regeneration gardens.
- Evergreen Wales is the largest garden at Cardiff in a long time at 10m by 10m and 5m high.
- Shin is the first Korean garden designer at Cardiff.
- We have a very loyal audience, with 94% of our visitors saying they would recommend the show to a friend.
- The show receives 26,000 visitors over the three days.
Advance prices are £11 in advance, £14 on the day and for RHS Members £10 in advance and £12 on the day, kids under 15 go completely free.
The #RHScardiff show dates are Friday 13th – Sunday 15th April.