On This weeks Episode:
Live from Salt Lake City Utah, brought to you by Thyme and Place, this is from the first night of The Sodshow Live. Peter Donegan was there for a little over one week were 6 guests in total, over 2 nights either side of St Patricks Day 2017 were interviewed in front of a live audience.
For those who may not be aware, Red Butte Gardens are a botanical garden, arboretum and amphitheatre run by the University of Utah. The gardens are about 100 acres of botanical gardens and several miles of hiking trails.
That story is most probably better told by The Salt Lake Tribune.
- More images: The Sodshow Live, Salt Lake City
The Sodshow Live Show Team:
- Event Organiser: Melinda Meservy
- Brought to you by: Thyme and Place
- Location: The Mandate Press, Salt Lake City
The Sodshow Live Team:
- The Sodshow Live Host: Peter Donegan
- Photography: Nick Sokoloff
- Sound: Greg and Clay, Pale Horse Sound Studios
- MC: Chris Hollifield
- You: Thanks you – you were as you are so very beautiful.
More info on Red Butte Gardens:
In House Live Bands:
- Rusted Reel – night 1
- Homo Leviticus – night 2
Thyme and Place, The Sodshow Live Sponsors:
- Bare Bones Living
- Hibernian Society of Utah
- 90.9 KRCL
- Wasatch Community Gardens
- and not forgetting The Kings English – Book Shop