- date: 19th Jan 2016
- time: from 5.45pm
- where: The Sutton Arms, 6 Carthusian Street, London, EC1m 6EB
- fb event: pre- Perennial soiree
Tickets To The (real) Perennial Party:
- please visit – www.Perennial.org.uk
I – Peter Donegan, for you new here, was chatting with Jonathan Ward of where to meet Pre The Party for Perennial 2017 gala event. The list of happy folks to hook up with beforehand became plural, I have a face for radio, in short it has turned into this.
Please note – whilst Perennial are former guests of The Sodshow, this is not to be confused with anything other than a few drinks in a pub beforehand and a link that can be thrown out on twitter / facebook for those who wanna nice spot to hook up in pre the main event. The fact that I have used the word Soiree may in fact be considered false advertising – see Random Questions You May Ask, below.
- walk – from Smithfields Market, up Charterhouse St towards Charterhouse Sq, then onto Carthusian St. Pub is on the left hand side.
- Bus – number 4 & 56 buses are your best bet, both stop nearby.
- Tube – Barbican tube is served by the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines. On arrival at the station, exit onto Aldgate Street and turn left – then left again onto Carthusian street. You’ll soon see the pub up on the right hand side.
- Train – Farringdon is the nearest mainline station, just 10 minutes’ walk from the pub. Moorgate station isn’t far away either.
- will there be horderves ? no.
The Sodshow and Perennial GRBS:
- The Sodshow meets Chris Crooker of Perennial GRBS
- The Sodshow meets Laura Garnett of Perennial GRBS
- The Sodshow meets Cherry Carmen at Hampton Court Palace
- The Sodshow meets Annie Dellbridge, Fullers Mill Garden – to air 12 and 19 Jan 2017