Love Christmas ? Fancy a bit of something a little fancy-dan in exchange for your hard sheckles ? You’ll like this one.
This in from the very brillo Gillian at Enable Ireland.
Find the perfect Christmas gift and support a great cause…….
One year on from its At Your Service to The Rescue TV show revamp, the Enable Ireland Garden & Gift Store on Sandymount Avenue are all set to make your Christmas sparkle! In store, you will find a beautiful selection of giftware to transform your home this Christmas. With the added bonus that all the profits go towards supporting services for children and adults with disabilities in your area.
The range of products available in store includes:
- Beautiful Diem Ceramic to brighten up any Christmas table with prices starting from €13.
- Great gift ideas from Bloomingville with novelty cups from €8.
- A beautiful range of picture frames at €9.99 and stunning vintage clocks from €12.
- Accessories and giftware for men, women, children and gifts for teachers from Disaster Designs
The Christmas shop is a winter wonderland with an array of glittering baubles and decorations guaranteed to brighten up your home this Christmas.
If you are looking for something a little bit different this Christmas to make your home stand out from all the rest, then look no further than our Christmas shop. We’ve carefully selected our stock this year to give our customers something unique, that we know they will love! Whether you are buying for yourself or a friend, we’re always happy to talk to our customers and help them select the perfect gift this Christmas.
Said Siobhan Burke, Retail Supervisor.
The gift shop also stock Foxford rugs, Castle Arch Pottery, jewellery from Corona and chocolates from Aine and The Chocolate Garden. You’ll be sure to find the perfect gift for that someone special in your life.
The Enable Ireland Garden Centre & Craft Shop provides quality gardening products and expert advice all year round. They have a wide range of winter bedding plants including batchelor button, cyclamen, pansies, ornamental kale plants, winter flowering heathers and skimmia plants in stock at the moment. Expert staff are on hand to provide advice on re-doing containers and pots for the winter.
This year Seamus Blacoe will be back on site from 1-23 December selling his very popular quality, fresh Christmas trees. €10 from each tree sold will go to Enable Ireland.
About Enable Ireland:
- Founded in 1948, Enable Ireland provides services to over 5,200 children and adults with disabilities from 40 locations in 14 counties.
- Our services for children and their families cover all aspects of a child’s physical, educational, and social development from early infancy through adolescence.
- We offer a range of services to adults with disabilities which include day care training, personal development, supported and independent living, and social and leisure activities.
- Enable Ireland is part funded by the HSE and other statutory agencies.
- Every year we require over €2 million in additional funding to meet the costs of delivering our services. Without this additional income from our shops and fundraising we would not be able to meet the needs of the children and their families relying on our services.
- We have a nationwide chain of 21 retail shops selling clothes, books and bric-a-brac, and raise funds through community fundraising, corporate and national fundraising.
- The demand for our services continues to increase throughout Ireland. We have set ourselves the challenging goal of meeting these needs by providing a full range of high quality services, and expanding into local communities.
The Sodshow garden podcast airs every live Friday at 3pm and can be found just after in iTunes and all good podcast stores just after.
The SodShow Online:
Listen To The Garden Podcast: