On This Weeks Garden Podcast:
Picture above L – R: Rodney Keogh, Jean-Pierre Lihou and Peter Donegan.
On this weeks garden podcast Peter Donegan chats with Rodney Keogh, Brands Manager DIY Retail and Jean-Pierre Lihou, Head of International Business Development Lawn and Garden Professional with Bosch.
Over the last weeks over 3 shows (4, including this), we have tested and trialed approximately 3 pieces of Bosch equipment in bringing back into shape a one acre overgrowth of Peter’s own hedgerow. And though this interview possibly could have aired pre the start of that, I guess found it better to hear what the Jean-Pierre and Rodney had to say – and then – put it to the test.
From how Peter found out about the Bosch range and why a professional award winning landscape gardener (that’s still Peter as a by the way) might use a battery powered or electrical piece of equipment; to Battery powered lawnmowers (you read correctly) and just what the Bosch range is capable of doing.
The Sodshow garden podcast can be found in iTunes and all good podcast stores from 4pm every Friday.
- Garden Chipper – Bosch AXT 25 TC
- Battery Powered Chainsaw – Bosch AKE 30Li
- Bosch ALB 30Li Garden Blower
- The Sodshow Garden Podcast – Hedgerow and hedge maintenance – part 1
- The Sodshow – Garden Podcast – Hedgerows and hedge maintenance – part 2
- The Sodshow Garden Podcast – Hedges, Hedgerows and maintenance – part 3
The SodShow Online: