On This Week’s Show:
On this episode of The Sodshow garden podcast – this is part 3 of our mini episode on hedges and hedgerows and their maintenance – and Peter Donegan is back chatting with neighbour, garden enthusiast, fellow hedgerow walker and hedge maintainer Phil Murtagh.
Irish Hedgerows, Hedges, Maintenance and Bosch – Part 3
We delve into the Bosch ALB 30Li garden blower and go right under the bonnet of the Bosch AKE 30 Li battery powered chainsaw, from its charging times and what it is actually able cut to how we tried to break it (true) right the way down to the actual cost of usage and the amount of cuts per charge of battery; as versus a conventional saw.
This of note was the equipment used whilst maintaining the never before cut back one acre of hedgerows in Peters garden. With a cameo guest appearance from good friend and non gardener Anthony McGuinness this is another not to be missed jam packed garden podcast.
The Sodshow – Ireland’s award winning garden podcast, can be found in iTunes and all good podcast stores from 3.30pm every Friday.
- The Sodshow – Hedgerow and hedge maintenance – part 1
- The Sodshow – Hedgerows and hedge maintenance – part 2
- Garden Chipper – Bosch AXT 25 TC
- Battery Powered Chainsaw – Bosch AKE 30Li
- Bosch ALB 30Li Garden Blower
- From 2012 – Irish Hedge Layers meets The Sodshow
- 10 Plants for an Irish Hedge
- From 2013 – The Sodshow meets Ballyboughal Hedgerow Society
- Native Irish Trees
- GIY International – bumper raffle
The SodShow Online: