Let’s say there’s an episode of the sodshow that you really really like and you wanna embed that into your own site ? As you might do with a youtube video – or – as we do here on Sodshow.com with every show.
- On sodshow.com, pick the show that you like.
– then click the title on the audio player; where the arrows are pointing…..
- this will bring you to our Audioboom channel.
you should see this:
- Scroll through and pick the show the you want – let’s say for eg. this one on Mushrooms.
and click on it…..
- In the top right hand corner you will see embed, as circled below.
Click on that…..
- An embed code will appear. Copy or cut that weird looking text……
- When you go to your blog website and begin to write a new post
– hit the HTML button as circled below
– then paste that bad boy text in – see where the arrow is…..
- Almost there….. then click visual.
You’ll end up with something that looks like a Youtube video.
….just continue typing below your post below that.
- On publishing, your post will appear like so
- Or you can add in some pics like we do every Friday and make it look like so…..
Any probs or if you’re stuck, just drop us a note and we’ll get you there.
The SodShow Online: