On this week’s show:
On this weeks show we continue with Episode 4 of The Sodshow Live Sessions at Bloom Fringe 2015 from The Powerscourt Townhouse Centre; as we chat to Mary, the manager of the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, and Maureen of The Bonsaid Shop, also located in the centre.
It’s a great interview where Mary gives us a real feel for the history behind the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, and how it continues a rich tradition of entertaining. For more information on the history of the centre, please click here. Maureen has a wealth of knowledge and over 30 years experience in cultivating and selling bonsai in Ireland. A very learned lady indeed, it’s a pity we didn’t have more time to chat to her about it!
Our thanks to the following:
The Sodshow Live Sessions Team
- Caitriona Redmond – Executive Producer and Sodshow Co-Host
- Brian Greene – Sodshow Host and Audio Visual
- Peter Donegan – Sodshow Host
- Luke Donegan – No Relation. Photography. Audio visual. Logos.
- Sean and Stuart of Two Spots Coffee – Transportion and Coffee
The SodShow Online:
The Sodshow airs every live Friday at 3pm and can be found in all good podcast stores around tea-time that evening.
Our thanks to our radio show sponsors Greensax.