Kicking off at 10am on the Main Stage this Saturday May 30th 2015, The Sodshow Irelands only award winning garden podcast and radio show, will be coming to you live as part of Bloom Fringe 2015 at the very magnificient Powerscourt Townhouse right in the heart of Dublin’s very beautiful city centre.
Powerscourt Centre is a speciality shopping centre set in an elegant Georgian house centrally located just off Grafton Street. Formally, 59 South William Street was home to Richard Wingfield 3rd Viscount Powerscourt (1730-1788) and his wife Lady Amelia, who bought the Townhouse to entertain guests during Parliament season. A pretty cool location when you think about it.
Those to be interviewed and chatted with live are confirmed and details are below. In the meantime, cannot freaking wait !
The Sodshow Live Sessions at Bloom Fringe Details:
- Where: Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, 59 South William Street, Dublin 2
- When: Saturday, May 30th
- Session 1 Times: 10am – 11.30am
- Session 2 Times: 12 – 1.30pm
- Tickets: via Eventbrite
The Sodshow Live Sessions:
Morning sessions 10 – 11.30am:
- Marion and Esther of Bloom Fringe
- Mark Grehan, The Garden PTC and Cow’s Lane
- TBC and also Mary Larkin Powerscourt Townhouse Manager
- GLDA Designer Max Kemper. Maximise
Afternoon sessions 12.00 – 1.30pm:
- Andrew Douglas, The Urban Farm located in Belvedere College
- Niall of Grow Dome, Flanagan’s Fields Community Garden, Rialto
- Helen James, Interior Designer and Stylist, Considered brand by Dunnes Stores, Judge on RTE TV’s Home of the Year, owner of beautiful garden in Castlepollard
- Roisin de Buitlear, Glass Artist, Bloom Fringe Creative Head, “Mobile Baskets” Project Leader, Gardener
The Sodshow airs every live Friday at 3pm and can be found in all good podcast stores around tea-time that evening.
Contact The Sodshow via Peter Donegan:
- email: info[at]doneganlandscaping[dot]com
- website: DoneganLandscaping.com
- twitter: @DoneganGardens
- phone: +353(87)6594688
The SodShow Online: