On This Week’s Show:
Peter chats to Louise McLoughlin, Show Garden Manager of Bloom 2015.
It’s an interesting, insider’s perspective of how the build on site progresses. There are a number of different garden sizes and they’re located in different areas of Bloom 2015. What’s our favourite? Oh it’s hard to say! We love the postcard gardens that tell a story, the large show gardens are mammoth, and the medium gardens are slightly smaller than the average semi-d garden.
Louise tells us how much they can cost and it’s mind-boggling! Would you believe that the gardens are already being planned in September? Bear in mind that Chelsea Garden Show is unique, and Bloom In The Park is completely different. There is also a big section of the event set aside for the food pavilion – which makes it unique and (we think) far better.
- Bloom Fringe Event Saturday 30th May 2015: Facebook Event Listing – Join Us!
- Bloom Fringe Twitter Account: @BloomFringe
- Bloom 2015 Official Website: BloomInThePark
- Bloom Twitter Account: @BloomInThePark
- Bord Bia – Organisers of Bloom In The Park – website: BordBia
Listen to The SodShow:
The Sodshow airs every Friday live at 3pm on Dublin City FM and is available in iTunes and all good podcast stores around 3.30pm the same day.
- Podcast listen or subscribe: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow Podcast in Stitcher – for android users
- Subscribe to The Sodshow for news and podcast updates by email