On This Weeks Show (Number 200):
Today we are 200 episodes old. Brian takes us down memory lane to his pick of the best of the previous 199 episodes. These include how fresh shamrock is exported across the world in time for St Patrick’s Day, how plants adapt to the seashore from Jane Powers, and how it’ll cost you 10 fish to light your oven with Brian Greene.
Today rather than the usual linky-notes, we want to include credit to the team at The Sodshow, so below you’ll find details of the terrific-three (Brian, Caitriona & Peter – in alphabetical order), our regular contributor Jane Powers, and Niall O’Keeffe, who says he has been responsible for 12% of the episodes to date!
It just remains for us to say thank you. Thanks for listening, tweeting, liking, messaging & being part of the past 200 episodes. We wouldn’t do it without the great listeners.
- Brian Greene can be found on Twitter mainly as @BrianGreene but watch out for him over on @Upbeat as they will be back on air on March 23rd next.
- Caitriona Redmond can be found on Twitter as @WholesomeIE and everywhere as “Wholesome Ireland“
- Peter Donegan is on Twitter as @DoneganGardens, he also has his own website and blog, Donegan Landscaping. Peter likes cake.
- Details of Peter’s upcoming Half Marathon on Inis Mor in aid of Temple Street Children’s Hospital.
- Jane Powers can be found on Twitter as @PowersFlowers and has a fantastic blog One Bean Row.
- Niall O’Keeffe can be found on Twitter as @NiallOK
Featured Image: Experiential Archaeology from The Spirit Of Folk Festival, photo taken by Peter Donegan.
Song of the Week:
The Kinks – Lola.
The Sodshow was awarded Ireland’s Best Podcast in 2012 and again in 2013. It’s also Ireland’s only full time garden radio show and is brought to you with thanks to the very lovely Greensax.ie.
Listen to The SodShow:
The Sodshow airs every Friday live at 3pm on Dublin City FM and is available in iTunes and all good podcast stores around 3.30pm the same day.
- Podcast listen or subscribe: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow Podcast in Stitcher – for android users
- Subscribe to The Sodshow for news and podcast updates by email