— Krishna De (@KrishnaDe) October 3, 2014
This email comes in from Carol Marks and the crew at Bord Bia.And it turns out the gig is being presented by good friend of The Sodshow Krishna De whom it turns out Peter has spoke alongside on more than one occasions. On that basis and the fact that the hort industry is pretty shite at techie online stuff and being that Krishna is noted in The Sodshow’s history, we higher than highly recommend it.
Here’s the full deets via Brod Bia:
Krishna De, Award winning Digital communications, strategist and mentor will talk about the opportunities presented by digital and social media platforms, how you can integrate them into your business strategy and what the next big thing in digital communications will be
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Santry, Dublin 9 – Wednesday 29th October
- Registration 9.00am
- Seminar/Workshop 10.00am to 3.30pm
- Lunch – 12.30 to 1.15 pm
A day designed inspire, motivate and send you home with tools and strategies you can apply to your business immediately. On registration, delegates will be invited to complete a pre-seminar survey to assist with developing customised content for your needs.
At the end of the day you will leave with practical, best practice guidance for using social media as an integral part of your marketing plan.
- Fee: €50 per delegate
- Places are Limited so Don’t Delay – Register today at
- Full agenda attached above
Topics will include the following:
- How to develop your Facebook marketing plan to successfully navigate the recent and forthcoming changes
- Case study
- Putting Twitter to work for your brand so that you build visibility, drive traffic and boost sales
- Powering your marketing using online video, photos and images including tips and tools for creating engaging content
- Case study
- Exploring best practice tips for using the visual social media platforms of Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus and understanding the benefits of these social networks
- Action planning