This in from former guests of The Sodshow, the lovely folks at Sonairte
- COURSE: Cider Making Course at Sonairte
- DATE: Friday 26th September 2014.
- VENUE: Sonairte Ecology Centre www.sonairte.ie in Julianstown/Laytown, 20 minutes drive north of the airport
- TIME: 10:30am – 4:30pm
COST: €75. This includes tea/coffee and scone on arrival, and 9 pints of fresh-pressed cider-apple juice to take home, which will ferment to drinkable cider within 2 weeks. Also included is an educational tasting session of up to 10 different ciders made in different styles.
- or by telephone 041-9827572
- course overview – http://www.llewellynsorchard.ie/
The sodshow visits Sonairte – Part 1
The Sodshow visits Sonairte – Part 2