On This Weeks Show:
Jam on a garden radio show you shout in a very calm tone…..
In 2011 Nicola Smyth was made redundant from her day job. And having made and sold some jams and chutneys at local fairs and as gifts for about a year previous, she decided to make it her full time job. As you do….
Three years later and with too many awards to her name, Big Red Kitchen is now stocked in 60 outlets in 22 different counties around the country. Take a listen as Peter Donegan and Nicola chat everything from why to fruit growing, foraging, buying local, the American Ambassadors House and your Mams rhubarb.
The Sodshow is Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show and is very proudly sponsored by our mates, the very lovely Greensax.ie
- The Sodshow meets Clarkes Fresh Fruit
- Oldbridge Country Fair
- The Sodshow first met Nicola Smyth in 2011 – 10.15 mins for Brian chatting with Nicola. At the time Nicola and Big Red Kitchen had no website. Neither did the Sodshow.
Listen to The SodShow:
- Podcast listen or subscribe: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow Podcast in Stitcher – for android users
- Subscribe to The Sodshow for news and podcast updates by email