On This Weeks Show:
One might assume that this weeks podcast would be just about the drink that is cider…. but to make cider we [logically] need apples. And therefore trees. And when you take a a gentleman who thought himself how to graft, grow research and develop an almost extinct variety that is the Cockagee apple, you really do get more horticulture than you maybe ever expected. A lot more….
Ever wanted to grow one or more fruit trees at home ? Maybe you just don’t know what to do with that small holding ? Take a listen as Peter Donegan chats with Mark Jenkenson from the Boyne Valley award winning Cockagee [alias The Cider Mill] keeved cider.
The Sodshow is Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show and is very proudly sponsored by our mates, the very lovely Greensax.ie
- Cockagee Cider – The Cider Mill
- Twitter – @CockageeCider
- Cockagee Cider stockists: The Drink Store, Stoneybatter ; Sweeneys Wine ; Redmonds Off License, Ranelagh and L Mulligan Grocer
Listen to The SodShow:
- Podcast listen or subscribe: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow Podcast in Stitcher – for android users
- Subscribe to The Sodshow for news and podcast updates by email