On This Weeks Show:
It was March 2012 when Peter Donegan was invited to visit an overgrown field in Malahide and there to meet Brian Geraghty who had a vision of what would become Malahide Allotments. At the time, The Sodshow didn’t even have it’s own website or twitter account ! Allotments mildly to one side and epilepsy in mind, there was a greater motivation in mind with this project. Just over 2 years later Peter returns to find out just what, why and how it all happened.
Utterly amazing, inspirational and very wonderful. Not to be missed 😉
The Sodshow is Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show and is very proudly sponsored by our mates, the very lovely Greensax.ie
- The Malahide Allotments website.
- Epilepsy Care Foundation
- Listen to The Sodshow’s first visit to the Malahide Allotments with Brian Geraghty.
- Song of the Week: Cottage In The Country by Martin Byrne
Listen to The SodShow:
- Podcast listen or subscribe: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow Podcast in Stitcher – for android users
- Subscribe to The Sodshow for news and podcast updates by email