The SodShow, Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show. Live every Friday @ 3pm – or alligator in podcast
On This Weeks Show:
Peter Donegan meets with Pat Molan of The Irish Tax and Customs Revenue – or The Revenue Commissioners as they are better know, to discuss the Home Revenue Incentive Scheme [HRI].
The HRI is a scheme which enables homeowners to claim tax relief on repairs, renovations or improvement work that is carried out on their homes by tax-compliant contractors that is subject to 13.5% VAT.
The scheme also includes landscaping and we discuss the how, who and what for both the client and contractor with the people who run and set the scheme up, Revenue.ie.
The sodshow is Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show and is brought to you with thanks to the very lovely Greensax.ie
- Home Revenue Incentive Scheme – Revenue.ie
- With thanks to Sarah Cox and Pat Molan for being fantastic.
- Irish Indo article by Mark Keenan not entirely correct and discussed in this show
- On the landscaping blog
- Big thanks also to Aoife at Two Spots Café, Swords for their wonderful coffee
Listen to The SodShow:
- Listen in Podcast: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow on Stitcher – for android users
- Listen Live: 103.2fm on your radio dial or online via TuneIn.com