The SodShow, Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show. Live every Friday @ 3pm – or alligator in podcast
On This Weeks Show:
Amidst all of of all the very recent and not gone yet storms and floods, it’s fair to say that some were hit a heck of a lot worse than others. And Ireland could only watch as Cork businesses, in particular, were literally battered by the elements.
One note online in particular hit home and is the reason for this show.
The floods are gone, the media are gone, were yesterday’s news, Cork City Centre Retailers are still here,please support in the coming weeks
— Nash19 (@Nash19Cork) February 6, 2014
And so I got in touch with Paul O’Mahony and asked…
— The SodShow (@sodshow) February 5, 2014
And so this Friday tune in as roving reporter Paul O’Mahony heads to The South Mall, Cork to chat with Carole Horgan of The Best of Buds florists about life; before, during and after the floods; business, happier times and men who forget to buy flowers on February 14th. Wonderful, giggles and entertaining listening as only it could be with Paul [the absolute legend] O’Mahony.
All this and so much more on Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013 and only garden radio show.
The Sodshow is brought to you with thanks to the very lovely Greensax.ie
- Best of Buds Florists, Cork – website
- with thanks to Paul O’Mahony of Change Agents, Cork
- picture above top courtesy Cork Independent
- Clare Garden Festival on Facebook or via CarmenCronin.ie
Listen to The SodShow:
- Listen in Podcast: The SodShow in iTunes
- The Sodshow on Stitcher – for android users
- Tune in Live: 103.2fm on your radio dial or online via TuneIn.com