On This Week’s Show:
….we can’t find the picture we had of us with Sean. For now this’ll do just grand 😉
This week Peter Donegan talks with Sean Corrigan. An ex brains behind the scenes of GIY Ireland and now of Clarke’s Fresh Fruit based in Stamullen Co. Meath. Of note Clarke’s were Bord Bia’s best overall grower of the year for 2010. Sean was also intrumental in the setting up of Balbriggan Allotments.
From importing bees from Holland to growing acres to jam making and from 50 years in business to 50 acres of fruit growing under polythene, you’ll find it all in this weeks not to be missed Sodshow.
Show Links and Notes:
- Clarkes Fresh Fruit
- gigs noted on todays show – Sonairte.ie
- Ruth and Simon’s blog
- The Sodshow Ireland’s Best Podcast 2013
- Gardening classes with Peter Donegan – start Wed 16th Oct.
- The Sodshow manifesto ?
Listen to The SodShow:
- Live every Friday @ 3pm
- Tune in Live: 103.2fm on your radio dial or online via TuneIn.com
- Later As Podcast: The iTunes SodShow Page or right here