This week Peter Donegan talks to Hans Visser, Biodiversity Officer with Fingal County Council. Hans explains what biodiversity is and what it means to us in our daily lives. He also shares some of the projects Fingal County Council have been involved with including bringing goats to Howth Hill!
This week is also the return of Sunday Times garden correspondent, author and downright lovely Jane Powers to The Sodshow. Today Jane talks about an extremely attractive perennial plant, Eryngium giganteum, more commonly known as Miss Willmott’s ghost.
The Sodshow, Irelands only garden radio show and Best Podcast 2012 and is brought to you with thanks to by the very lovely Greensax.ie
- Biodiversity in Fingal
- What is biodiversity?
- Fingal County Council – Twitter, Facebook
- Jane Powers – Twitter, Blog
- Eryngium giganteum
- Eryngium giganteum ‘Miss Willmott’s Ghost’ seed to buy
Listen to The SodShow:
- Live every Friday @ 3pm
- Tune in Live: 103.2fm on your radio dial or online via TuneIn.com
- Later As Podcast: The iTunes SodShow Page or right here