In this weeks Fingal Independent there was an ode of praise to The Sodshow for our Best Irish Podcast 2012 award. To that and in a world where you made us feel very special we, The Sodshow would like to thank you from the bottom of our great big fluffy green hearts.
In the ever so mildly adapted words of Jerry Maguire….
You, complete us
In reality we spent about three days as best as we could thanking you, on the twitter and facebook machines for you sending us, as individuals or as team Sodshow, your very best well done wishes. If by chance we did miss you, never replied or somehow your signs of affection passed us by…. we’re sorry. We are of the male species and can unknowns to even ourselves sometimes becomes forgetful.
That aside and no matter which way you chose to be happy in your nappy [clap your hands ?] for and with us. Aaaaaay-higgggggh- want to thank you. Ah don’t you just love a good Dido song. Speaking of which, my tea’s gone cold I’m wondering why…..
I’ll see myself out. 😉 Chat to ye Friday.
Hat tips and virtual high fives go to the following notes:
- Bernie Goldbach – Sodshow, Best Podcast
- Greensax.ie – The Sodshow wins Best Irish Podcast 2012
- Radio Nation – The Sodshow wins Best Podcast
- Horti Trends – The Sodshow Wins Best Irish Podcast 2012
- Well wishes via Horticulture Ireland on LinkedIn
- From Adrian on Ballyboughal.net
- Music Man and legend Mr Martin Byrne
- The team at Culch.ie
And of course we have our own trumpets and a Carly Simon tribute act:
- Niall’s Blog – Best Podcast In Ireland
- Peter’s Blog – The Sodshow, Best Podcast
- and of course on Sodshow.com
As always this show would be nothing without you who listens and our bessie mates Greensax.ie. Christmas partaaay in Bruxelles anyone ? 😉