The SodShow, Dublin’s only garden radio show. Live every Friday @ 3pm – or after tea-time in podcast
On The Sodshow This Friday:
With Heritage week on the horizon, Peter pays a visit to the very wonderful Tullynally Castle Gardens with his trusty and by now mildly rusty microphone. The Castles gardens first mention is noted circa 1736.
Also known as Pakenham Hall it is situated just outside Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath [Ireland]. The building has been home to the Pakenham family for over 350 years.
The SodShow is brought to you by Greensax, the compostable bag for home and garden
- The official website: Tullynally Castle Gardens
- A closer look at the gardens: Donegan’s garden blog
- Of note: Heritage week 2012 at Tullynally Gardens
Also: A Big thank you to Shirley and John [you would have heard John’s voice in the podcast] who run the very lovely Tullynally Tea rooms. Their wee shop is all of the images you can conjure up of Aunt Sally with Worzil. They can be contacted via:
- email: TullynallyTeaRoom@gmail.com
- phone: 087 7935491
Listen to The SodShow:
- Live every Friday @ 3pm
- Tune in Live: 103.2fm on your radio dial or online via TuneIn.com
- Later As Podcast: The iTunes SodShow Page or SodShow blog